Loved HHI!!!

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
****The cliff notes of our June 25th-July 2nd trip to HHI!!!!! *****

Just want to say what a great time we had in HH!!! We were there in a 2bdrm (with friends) from June 25-July2nd. The resort and surrounding areas are absolutely beautiful!!!! Room 1322 was our home for the week (right next to the lodge), with a marsh view. In addition to easy access to the parking garage (keeping the car nice and cool) we were just a short walk from the resort pool. Watching fireworks from our balcony on Tuesday night was a nice perk!!!:thumbsup2

Some of the restaurants we ate at were:
San Miguel’s,
The Salty Dog,
Marley’s Island Grille,
the Resort’s BBQ
Steamers

DH, a HUGE seafood fan, was in heaven all week!!! ‘Nothing from the sea’ is my motto, :lmao: so I suffered a bit—especially at the Salty Dog!!! That was MY worst meal, but DH had good crab, mussels, oysters, etc. The kids even tried (and liked) calamari!!! The atmosphere and the company were worth it for us!!!

The weather was so amazing!!!! Of course it was hot and humid…(that’s what the beach and pool are for), but for dinner, we were able to eat outside and enjoy it!!! :cool1: In fact, it only rained on our last night. It was perfect!!!

The beach and beach house were wonderful!!! We never had to fight for a parking space or a chair. In fact—quite the opposite—we wondered where the crowds were!!!!! :confused3

I can’t say enough good things about HH!!! Being sand and sun people, we didn’t do any scheduled activities. Our exercise included moving our sand chairs in and out of the water!!! LOL :rotfl: Although we did see dolphins swimming from the beach, which was a HUGE first!!!

Thanks to everyone who gave me such great information these last few months!!! We will definitely be back!!!:love:

Thanks for the report! Glad you had a great time-we always do there also.

Thanks for the report. We'll be there 11 months from now in a GV unit and I cant' wait:thumbsup2

Thanks for the great report... DW thinks things like crabs, shrimp, and lobsters are nothing other than sea insects.... crabs are sea spiders and she HATES spiders.... we don't eat much seafood.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter