Loved This Week's Show

SorcererHeidi

Sorcerer please cast forever love spell for me
Just watched - fantastic show - had me CRACKING UP! Especially the whole "Raccoon/Ryno" banter, and John's misnomer remark about "Bing Bong's Sweet Shop" in DL. Also wonderful discussions brought about by Rachel Ashbrook's article (WTG Rachel!).

Any other thoughts?

Yep...Bada Bing was filmed in Lodi, NJ; I would see it going into NYC via I-80. His comment was funny, but Pete immediately knew the reference.
Yep - always been kind of near where I've lived here in Bergen County, NJ. and not all that far at all now. Was closed down for a few months recently, then reopened not that long ago. Real name is Satin Dolls. :) I used to have a love/hate relationship with the Sopranos - loved that it showed NJ, but also hated it cemented all the NEGATIVE stereotypes everyone always associates about here, and the people hat live here (which would include me, for the last 30-plus years!).

Just watched - fantastic show - had me CRACKING UP! Especially the whole "Raccoon/Ryno" banter, and John's misnomer remark about "Bing Bong's Sweet Shop" in DL. Also wonderful discussions brought about by Rachel Ashbrook's article (WTG Rachel!).

Any other thoughts?
What? How could that be? There weren’t any women on the show. Just stiring the pot.

Any other thoughts?

It’s rare when they miss but yeah this one was fantastic. Hilarious and great discussion. I think it shows how much we need a Wall-E attraction. And if they change Splash I will riot.

It’s rare when they miss but yeah this one was fantastic. Hilarious and great discussion. I think it shows how much we need a Wall-E attraction. And if they change Splash I will riot.

WDW needs an attraction based on "The Emperor's New Groove". A hybrid roller coaster/water ride. Of course there will be AAs of Yzma and Kronk pulling the lever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter