Lovely Bones

imgoingtodisney

Goal! going on this cruise 37lbs less and I will e
did you find it easier to read this book at the beginning than at the end? seems im struggling to finish it
What did you think of the book?

Yup, somehow it started dragging for me around the middle. It was a good book, fairly well written, but too depressing for me.

I thought this book was great! It almost made me cry several times. I had a hard time reading the first chapter, because I really didn't want to read the details of the rape/murder, but it got easier for me to read as it went on. Sadder, though... I really enjoyed this book, and highly recommend it. Very well written - a nice change from the Nora Roberts/Danielle Steele type books :)
Cheers!
Heather W

DH read half of it and then decided he didn't like it. I then read it and I wasn't impressed at all. I can't see why it was #1 for so long. It was so drawn out. There were only a few parts that I liked. I read A Girl Named Zippy before that one and it wasn't much better LOL
Then I read Nelson Deville's, The Lions Game, now that was a great book!

I found it very interesting reading, something different and unusual. I used to really enjoy Danielle Steel's books, but not so much anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter