Low Delta Fare from New York

disneyokw

<font color=blue>Home Sweet Home<br><font color=pu
In January I booked a round trip to Disney from LaGuardia to Orlando for $179.00 for the month of May. I just saw today that the same flight is now $159.00.

With talks of gas prices going up now would be a good time to book your flight. This is the lowest I have seen it since I booked. It has been staggering back and forth from the $179, $172 and $165.

If you have already booked your flight call Delta back to get a voucher. I was told that you can book a flight from one year that you got a credit. Therefore for me I could book a Disney trip for next summer as long as I book it before Feb 25, 2004.

I hope this helps other travelers.:bounce:

Once I arrived home I had checked with what I was told last year on using a voucher. It was different from my call from yesterday. You have to complete another trip before the date issued for your voucher. I guess I will just have to go back to Disney World in the Fall.:D

I checked my airfare the other day because of your post, and found that it had gone down by $5 each ticket. I called Delta, and they said I am only allowed one downgrade, and they suggested I wait and see if a better discount comes along.

Since I purchased on the web, the published airfare (not the web airfare) must be lower for me to get any voucher. :):):)

:sunny::bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :sunny:

Thanks for posting. I hope you are able to get a great fare. I wish they would allow people to use a voucher for after the date on it. I had a $56.30 voucher left over from a flight I was to take shortly after Sept. 11, 2001. My friend was able to get her entire money back on her non-refundable ticket due to 9/11. I was not. :(

I just checked Delta from LGA to MCO for the Memorial Day dates we will be travelling. May 24 thru May 31, round trip fare, $135. I was shocked. A few months ago it was about $250.

Now I am wishing I hadn't booked Jet Blue for our trip. We paid $175 - which is still a good fare - it just isn't $135 :(. Oh well, you win some, you lose some.

I did, however, reserve tickets for our Nov/Dec trip. $159 round trip leaving the day after Thanksgiving. I don't have any desire to wait for a lower fare. Who knows what a war with Iraq might do to airfares. Oil problems could make the price go up. Low demand for travel (similar to post 9/11 patterns) could make prices go down. Bottom line is that $159 is a great rate and I'll take it. If it goes down I'll just get a credit.

WOW!!! $135. I don't recall ever seeing something that low. But it is great you got so low for November. Have a great trip!

As much as I would love to book my Delta flights on the web to get the bonus miles, I book by phone. You can keep getting vouchers as long as the fare keeps dropping! Just got 4-$20. vouchers for our May 15 flight. Before our flight in December the fare went down 5 times before we flew(over $200pp!). I'd prefer not to pay the higher price to begin with, but it's better to get 2 trips for the price of one!

As much as I would love to book my Delta flights on the web to get the bonus miles, I book by phone. You can keep getting vouchers as long as the fare keeps dropping! Just got 4-$20. vouchers for our May 15 flight($144 from JFK) Before our flight in December the fare went down 5 times before we flew(over $200pp!). I'd prefer not to pay the higher price to begin with, but it's better to get 2 trips for the price of one!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter