• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

LTT and Ohana for Christmas-menu changes?

trampslady

<font color=green>I stop and watch the Norway vide
Okay, allearsnet indicates that both plan family style meals with holiday items. However, when I call dining they say that both are regular menus only. With Ohana I hope they are having just their regular menu as we LOVE it and have a PS for Christmas dinner at 8pm. I had LTT for lunch and cancelled it as we prefer the family style meal offered at dinner and understood that something like that would not be offered. I rebooked lunch at LTT but Disney Dining still says menu only. Anyone have firsthand knowledge of the menus at these two for Christmas Day? Or, does anyone know how I can find out for certain what the plan is? With a 48 hour cancellation policy on Christmas Day, I would really like to be sure what we've "signed up" for.

Thanks!

I really want to know the answer to that question too, since we too have LTT booked for lunch on christmas day

Helle

I just sent an e-mail to Disney. Of course, it may be a while before I get a response. I'll post what I find out, and, in the meantime, maybe someone else will advise.

I will check at work tomorrow and get back to you as soon as I can.

Ok this is what I found out today at work in our dining systems...Ohana doe snot have a special menu under the holiday sections for christmas like it does for thanksgiving so this would make me assume that it is going to be the traditional Ohana food. At Liberty Tree Tavern from 11a-3p it is new england style cooking with traditional Christmas offerings. It is 19.99 not including tax/gratuity. So that is all I know as far as the systems go. There is no listing of specific menu it is just family style Christmas food.

Thanks so much for checking. That's exactly the information that I was hoping for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter