Lunch after ceremony

JFox

DIS Veteran
My fiance and I are going to have lunch after our ceremony at the Polynesian. We are not changing out of our wedding clothes and want to ride the monorail around. Before we set up this whole wedding thing I made an ADR at BOG for lunch. I'm going to cancel that for a ADR at one of the resort restaurants. Kona, GF Cafe or The Wave? What do you think? We will probably stop at each resort anyway for random pictures and and treats. Heading to MK and ending the day at EPCOT.

I think the Wave has a great vibe for post-wedding Celebrations.... I LOVE the food at GF Cafe but to me, personally, it would be just a bit too casual for after a wedding. You could maybe do the Lounge at GF instead as your “stop” there as it has a bit more fancy vibe than the Cafe. I also think Poly would be great to just hit Trader Sams since it’s such a Poly “classic” so that would cover your stop there. Contemporary really doesn’t have much besides the Wave (unless you went up to Cali Grill but since it’s daytime they won’t be open I think?) so it makes sense to have lunch there. Just my input!

Thanks for your suggestions. I really want to run around for as long as I can in my dress. Riding the monorail, taking pictures and having fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter