Lunch Menu at Discovery Cove?

Figaro30

Proud to be an American
Can somebody give me a DETAILED list of what was being served for lunch at Discovery Cove?

I keep hearing about this nice lunch but have no idea what they give you to eat.

Details please!! :D

we were there last June 26th (sorry my original reply said January) and the lunch was really good. Your choice of Prime Rib, Chicken, Burgers, Salads, fruit, cake ice cream It was alot of food I do remember that

Right, message must have scrolled off already.

Here's a link to my trip report with pictures.

http://www.pompano.net/~robvia/SeaWorld1.htm

And here is what I said they have.

Time for lunch, we went to the restaurant. It's served cafeteria style, you get a tray and slide it picking up your food along the way. They have many choices to choose from. Chicken pasta, Salmon, chicken fingers, fajitas and a few others. The food is hot, fresh, and tastes great. You also get a salad, desert, and soft drink with your meal. At the end of the line, a girl swipes your id badge and that's how you pay, its included in your visit.

------------
The food is great. I couldn't believe how they could serve fajitas in a cafeteria setting, but they do and it's perfect. They give you the meat on one plate, then another holder has the fajitas and all the stuff that goes with them, amazing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter