Utiopiafl

Earning My Ears
Hi. We are booking 3 cabins & deciding between 5126, 5128 & 5130 OR 5622, 5624 & 5626.
I’ve read lots of reviews that all 3 on the 56 side have the hydraulic pump noise but on the 51 side I’ve only read that for 5126 has anyone had that experience in 5128 & 5130? Also, does anyone know if all 3 verandahs can connect on either side, my daughter is really looking forward to opening them all up but Disney is giving me different answers. We also have the option to go to deck 6 around 6028 but all 3 verandas wouldn’t connect, opinions on staying on deck 5 or 6?

Last edited:
I could be wrong, but I didn't think the verandahs on the Magic/Wonder can connect like they can on the Dream/Fantasy?

Also be aware that even if they do open up, there's no guarantee that they can stay that way - they came by and closed ours the last time we were on the Dream due to high winds.

While waiting to board the Dream last month we watched maintenance workers replcing part of a railing. They had half of the dividing panel between two balconies folded back. So they can be connected, but I don't know anything about DCL policy on having them connected while underway.

Sorry I corrected that. So we actually booked on the 51 side. I’ve read that when Magic was refurbished most of the verandahs were refitted so that they can now be opened and connected. I will come back and review the cabins when we get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!