Magic Band Collection

NooNoo

Earning My Ears
So, I am going back to Florida later this month. For the first part of the trip we are staying offsite. Then we move to Poly (DVC members).
My question is, can I go to the Poly on the day I arrive in Florida and ask for my magic bands - or do I have wait until I check in at the Poly to receive them?
I am travelling with my twin nieces and it would be easier for us if they had their own magic bands.

Thanks everyone !

Why not have them shipped to your offsite hotel? Instead of putting in your UK address when customising, just put in the address of your offsite hotel

Just additional info we did the same last year and no you can't pick up your bands until check-in day. I called and checked.

Regards

Paul

Just additional info we did the same last year and no you can't pick up your bands until check-in day. I called and checked.

Regards

Paul

You can have them shipped though, but only to a US address. therefore the OP could have them shipped to their first hotel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!