Magic band Upgrades

After being on the phone for 50 min I finally reached the internet help desk. I was on the phone with the CM for 10 min :teeth: Their trouble shooting consist of changing country settings to US or using chrome lol so of course they were not able to help me. The CM was very understanding and said they know about the problem and are working on it on a deeper level. He also said that I don't have to worry to get stuck with a grey magic band... Let's see:o

Well, at least the website has been updated with an apology :

"Pardon the Inconvenience
Selecting and customizing MagicBands for your upcoming Walt Disney World Resort stay is temporarily unavailable. We apologize for any inconvenience. Please check back later."

Hopefully this means they are aware of the issue and working on a fix.

Yes I saw that as well. I was wondering if they have that on the US site as well? They CM on the phone told me they are definitely aware of the problem as more people have reported this issue. Let's hope this is a good sign :)

I used a VPN at the weekend and got onto the US site. There are no issues with ordering magic bands on their site, it is the UK site only.

We purchased Nord VPN primarly so I could access football and MotoGP on UK tv when we are away in Florida. 😄. But there are other ones out there and some are free. You basically click on the app and it allows you to chose a country where you want to connect to, so in this case the USA. It then let’s you access the US site when you type in the website address.

Still not working for me - hopefully it gets fixed before we run out of time to choose!

Still not working for me. I also have a pardon message about not being able to cancel dining reservations on line as well as not being able to display all my plans at the moment, my eldest no longer has a park ticket symbol attached to his name but the rest of us do, this has been going on for the last week. I did email Friday but to date no reply.
I’m getting slightly frustrated now, surely they must know what they did that caused all these problems?

Still not working for me. I also have a pardon message about not being able to cancel dining reservations on line as well as not being able to display all my plans at the moment, my eldest no longer has a park ticket symbol attached to his name but the rest of us do, this has been going on for the last week. I did email Friday but to date no reply.
I’m getting slightly frustrated now, surely they must know what they did that caused all these problems?
Mine looks pretty much the same. I can't cancel dinging reservations and I also have several pardon messages - for the magic bands and for the dining issue :( at least I was able to do fastpasses without problems this week.

I am also getting slightly frustrated as it's been going on for a while..

Thank you for the heads up, I had been checking every couple of days and had pretty much given up. It’s now sending me through to the US site again, like it used to in order to make the orders. 👏👏👏

Can I ask a question relating to Magic Bands on here? I didn’t want to start a new thread, as I’m sure there are probably lots, but I just haven’t been able to locate an exact answer.

Magic Bands are new to me, I was last in Disney 10 years ago! Using the My Disney Experience app, can we order our Magic bands and have them shipped to our Disney resort (Art of Animation)? if we can, I assume we would just need to enter the resort’s details?

How far in advance should you choose your Magic Band?

thank you and sorry for hijacking the thread!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter