Magic Bands linking CC

Thom72

Mouseketeer
I have been hearing so many different views, I'm staying with 3 other adults under the same resort package. Booked it in my name and CC. Can the other guests link there CC to there magic bands?

I have been hearing so many different views, I'm staying with 3 other adults under the same resort package. Booked it in my name and CC. Can the other guests link there CC to there magic bands?

Yup. We've done it multiple times. I would suggest that after leaving the front desk to set this up, head over to your resort gift shop and have everyone purchase something small using their Magic Bands. Then go back to the Front Desk, or Concierge Desk, and make sure everyone's purchase went to the correct CC. Doing that will save you a big hassle if for some reason it was not setup correctly.

Yup. We've done it multiple times. I would suggest that after leaving the front desk to set this up, head over to your resort gift shop and have everyone purchase something small using their Magic Bands. Then go back to the Front Desk, or Concierge Desk, and make sure everyone's purchase went to the correct CC. Doing that will save you a big hassle if for some reason it was not setup correctly.

Wow, that's great news, I will try this when we arrive and check-in. Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!