Magic, July 21, 2017-Dover to Barcelona

We booked this cruise on opening day! I was hoping to go to the 7 day Med cruise, but the dates didn't work out with our work schedule. Nevertheless, I'm super excited and the repo cruise will allow us time to explore Barcelona after. I'm traveling with my husband, two kids (they'll be 8 and 5 on the cruise) as well as my brother's family.

Our family is planning on sailing with you. This will be our third european cruise on the Magic. Looking forward to seeing how planning goes for everyone over the next year, and seeing old favorites like Barcelona again.

I'm debating changing our Northern Europe to this...DH would be able to join us and it would be amazing! Hard to choose for sure :)

Addendum 5/31/16...now it's official!
Traveling-DH,DM, DD and me. Can't wait to visit my favorite city (London) again, as well as Paris, and for the first time Lisbon and Barcelona. Super excited!

Last edited:

Hi! We just booked with our two kids, 10 yo (girl) and 8 yo (son). Super excited!! If anyone is doing a fish extender group - let us know! We're in!

We just got off the Magic from the Northern European cruise. Loved it! Looking forward to this one next year. Has anyone started a FE list yet?

This will be a first Disney Cruise for us, and we're really looking forward to it. It'll be me, my husband, our son (5) and my mother-in-law.

Hi there. We've just booked. Our kids are 12,10 and 4 and this will be our 4th cruise. Pretty excited!

My family is going on this cruise with two kiddos - 8 and 5. We would love to be part of a fish extender group if someone is starting one.

So excited for the trip. Definitely want to participate in Fish Extender. I would be glad to coordinate if no one has started one (but I've never coordinated before so I don't know if we just start one or not)

Hi I'm Brandon Chang best known at Disney Parks and Resorts as Brandon "Wishes*" Chang. I earned the title and name from Disney Cruise Line. There is a character named Brandon in the stage Wishes that's presented on the Disney Fantasy. Wishes is about 3 Best friends and one of them is named after me. The story takes place at Disneyland and I'm from Los Angeles, California. I do have a Disneyland Resort annual passport. I have done a lot to represent Disney Parks and Resorts to officially earn the title.

Yes it's official that I too will also be sailing with you all on this upcoming Disney Cruise. This will be my 9th Disney Cruise and if any of you want to join my Facebook group here is the link. Name the next Disney Cruise Ship coming in 2021: Disney Wishes!

This is to help me get Disney Cruise Line to name the next Disney Cruise Ship - Disney Wishes come 2021.

Disney Cruise Line had announced 2 more ships coming in 2021 and 2023. I want the next ones to be named Wishes and Believe.

I also have a like page called Brandon "Wishes*" Chang. Here's is the link for that one as well. Brandon "Wishes" Chang

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!