Magic Kingdom Card

jbrbms

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know when the Magic Kingdom card rates are available for April 2002? What are my chances of getting one? I'm sure it must be difficult. I already did get the AAA rate but I heard that the Magic kingdom card is more of a savings. We are staying at the YC. any info would be appreciated. Jen

Hi Jen!

The Magic Kingdom Club was replaced in 2001 with the Disney Club. The discounts for AAA and the Disney Club have been the same (that I know of) in the past. For more information on the Disney Club or to join by phone, call 1-800-654-6347. The membership will cost you $39.95 for one year.

The Disney Club discounts for 2002 have not yet been released by Disney. These discounts are limited, so you have a chance that you won't be able to get the discount. Since April is a busy time at WDW due to Spring Break, you will want to try to obtain that discount very soon after they are released.

Good Luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter