Magic Kingdom DAS Guest Relations Locations?

The rides them self for getting return times. I have had no problem with going to the guest experience booth to get a return time. I have the page linked in my signature on where they are

If you need to pick up your DAS city hall on the left when you first go in is where you get the DAS see picture I circle it in red

Attachments

• 14187A04-C036-4D9A-98ED-CE1C358B8525.jpeg
    14187A04-C036-4D9A-98ED-CE1C358B8525.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 5
Are you asking where to sign up for the DAS pass?
If so
It’s City Hall on Main St. It’s on the LEFT 😂 side after you walk under the train station

Last edited:
Are you asking where to sign up for the DAS pass?
If so
It’s City Hall on Main St. It’s on the right side after you walk under the train station

:::ahem::: Left side 🙃

Also, you can *ask* at Guest Relations outside the Park, but they may direct you to Guest Relations inside the Park.

They also have the guest assistance kiosks around the parks that can set you up also. You can see the locations on the MDE app.

I went to Guest Relations right outside the park to the right when standing in front facing the park.

Where can I get my son signed up for the DAS pass at DHS? That will be the first park we are in for our March trip. We have set it up for previous trips in MK.

Where can I get my son signed up for the DAS pass at DHS? That will be the first park we are in for our March trip. We have set it up for previous trips in MK.
Guest relations is to the left just after you tap in or you can see if the GE booth can do it you can look at my signature for location

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter