• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Magic Kingdom Dining Reviews

Maleficent13

<font color=blue>Heh Heh, you're all gonna die<br>
Magic Kingdom Reviews!

Casey's Corner:

(2) Grand Slam All Beef 1/4 lb. Hot Dog - $3.99, French Fries - $1.89, Coke, $2.09 & $2.39

Excellent! The only bad part was all the dispensers were empty for ketchup and mustard. Only one was working, and you can imagine the line for it! 4 out of 5

Pinnochio's Village Haus:

Italian Sub Sandwich - capicola, ham, salami, Mortadella, Provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, and red onions on a Tuscan roll $7.09, Coke, $2.09

YUMMY! I really like this sandwich, and was lucky enough to get a table by the window to IASW...which is as close as I want to get!! 5 out of 5

Plaza Restaurant:

Hamburger - served on a flour-dusted kaiser with lettuce, tomato, and onion. Choose from the following toppings: Cheddar, American cheese, Bacon, Grilled Mushrooms and Grilled Onions $10.89

Plaza Club - smoked ham, turkey, bacon, lettuce, vine ripened tomato and mayonnaise layered on toasted multi-grain bread, and served with German potato salad $10.89 Coke $2.19

We got in right away, at noon on a Saturday, without an ADR. The food was excellent, but the waitress seemed to be impatient with us for some reason. I have no idea why. :confused3 Other than that it was a welcome break from the day and a quiet meal. I like this place; it's always on my "must-do" list. The sandwiches are HUGE and require much squishing! 4 out of 5

pirate: Thanks for the review on the Plaza Restaurant. We leave for WDW on Sunday! :moped: We have an ADR for the Plaza on our last night at the MK. This wil be our first visit to the Plaza. :thumbsup2

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter