Magic Wish Features

wildangel

Earning My Ears
I need assistance. I am traveling with children can I use their features for adult meals and can I use a feature on another guest who is not on the plan??

Are you speaking of the "flex feature"?

Those are coded onto your resort/room/tix.

Yes does it matter if a ADULT uses a kids feature or If I use one on a adult that is coming with us on vacation to buy there meal and then pay for the child????

Hi Wildangel!

First, allow me to welcome you to DIS! :)
I think that what you are suggesting is a very good way to get the most "bang for your buck."
Let's say that you have 2 adults and 2 kids and all 4 have a package with a Flex Feature. (sounds like they are calling these Magic Wishes now.) If you want to get the most value out of your 4 Flex Features you may use 2 of them for the credit of 2 adult meals one day and pay for the 2 children. (Adult meals cost more than the kid's meals.) Then ANOTHER day you may do the same thing with the remaining 2 Flex Features - use them for credit on 2 adult meals and PAY for the kids.

I hope that this has helped some!

Thanks for the greeting!!!!!

So if I am traveling with another party who is not on the same package I can buy them dinner and pay for the kids??? Can I just give them a room key and let them use it on their own???

Hi again wildangel!

I do not know if you could give your Flex Feature to someone who does not have a package.
Sorry that I cannot specifically answer your question, hopefully someone else can...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter