Magical Extra's discount card - actually useful?

GalInSpace

Earning My Ears
We received our magic bands yesterday (yay!!!) and inside was a magical extras card that apparently allows you various discounts at stores throughout WDW. We booked a package through a TA which is why I think we go this. I only quickly skimmed the fine print on it.....are there any discounts that are really worth seeking out?

I see Joffrey's coffee and tea is 20% off, but is that just to keep me from going to starbucks?? LOL!

Any input is most welcome!

Not a TA thing....I book direct with Disney and there was a card in my box this week too. I remember getting discount vouchers (paper....been awhile!) on previous trip. None of the restaurants/activities are on our current plan....but I bookmarked the list of discounts on my phone so I can review it when we are there. Can't hurt to have the card handy just in case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter