Majesty of the Seas question

Terrena

Love Disney!
We decided to sail on Majesty of the Seas instead of Vision of the Seas, so we will be going to Coco Cay
My question is: Do we have to have lunch on the island? I prefer to eat on the ship. Are there options for this.
Thanks!

There will be places to eat on board the ship. Not everybody gets off the ship at the private island.

We decided to sail on Majesty of the Seas instead of Vision of the Seas, so we will be going to Coco Cay
My question is: Do we have to have lunch on the island? I prefer to eat on the ship. Are there options for this.
Thanks!
The Windjammer will be open and there may also be a bbq set up out on the pool deck serving the same stuff as on the island. Sorrentos Pizza should be open as well as Johnny Rockets and room service, but the last two are $$$ extra fee. The main dining rooms are never open on port days. This link is pretty informative:
http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review.cfm?ShipID=76&pgtype=dining

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter