Make up a lie about yourself

My husband's first day in a Communications class in college they had to get up and tell 3 things about themselves...one being untrue. The class/teacher was to decide which one was untrue. My husband said:

(1) I have a tiger paw (school logo) tattoo and when I got it my whole family (both parents and a brother and sister) came along! The tattoo artists said he'd never had a family tattoo before!
(2) When I was a child there was a high speed chase that led down the street I live on. My sister and I were out riding bicycles and all of a sudden the high speed chase was right behind us. We jumped off our bikes in a random yard and ran up to the house. The chase ended shortly after. Our mother was standing in our fenced yard crying and screaming until we got back home.

One of these stories is about him and one about me. The class got it wrong! He also had to tell another, but I can't remember it!

I ran, and came in First Place, in the Boston Marathon.

I'm a cheap A$$ and will never spend any of my hard earned money at Disney World.

I am at my ideal body weight and am happy to say I can indulge over the holidays with no worries due to my rigorous exercise schedule!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter