Making Payments

Grumpy's Wife

Dollar Tree gal here
I have a question about making payments on my Cruise. Do I have to make additional payments on my cruise through the travel agent? I just tried logging in on the Royal Caribbean website with my reservation number and it said I am not able to make payments through them. Just wondering how all this works.

If you used a travel agent then yes, you must call the agent to make the payment. You will still be able to book your own Shore Excursions and other items for your cruise directly through Royal's website, but when an agent holds your reservation you must contact them to make fare payments. Enjoy your cruise!

If you used a travel agent then yes, you must call the agent to make the payment. You will still be able to book your own Shore Excursions and other items for your cruise directly through Royal's website, but when an agent holds your reservation you must contact them to make fare payments. Enjoy your cruise!
Thank you. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter