Making ressies for 16, on ddp

petunia

DIS Veteran
I will be making ressies for 16 this weekend, all of us on the ddp. Im trying to prepare..will I need everyones con# to link our accounts ahead of time? If I do that, when I look up a ressie for 16, do I have to enter everyones different resort # or will it auto populate or do I just book under mine? Will I have to put a cc guarantee even though we are on ddp? If so, will that one cc be good for the 16 people? We arent doing any 2 TS if that makes a difference. Sorry, first time booking for more more than just our family/room. Thx!

I will be making ressies for 16 this weekend, all of us on the ddp. Im trying to prepare..will I need everyones con# to link our accounts ahead of time? If I do that, when I look up a ressie for 16, do I have to enter everyones different resort # or will it auto populate or do I just book under mine? Will I have to put a cc guarantee even though we are on ddp? If so, will that one cc be good for the 16 people? We arent doing any 2 TS if that makes a difference. Sorry, first time booking for more more than just our family/room. Thx!
You can make a dining reservation for everyone without having to assign the guests. The reservation will just say guest 2, guest 3, guest 4, etc. If you can see those people in your MDE account then you will be able to add their names to the dining reservation, but it isn't necessary.

You will still have to put a credit card down for the reservation even if you have a dining plan.

You will still have to put a credit card down for the reservation even if you have a dining plan.

This is correct. The credit card guarantees the reservation. If you fail to show for the reservation, you'll be charged $10 for every person on the reservation....$160 per reservation missed.

I book for that many often. You do not need everyone linked. You will likely have to book smaller groups at overlapping times. Some restaurants are easy to book for a group , but some have a maximum of 6 or 8. Disney has always been good as seating us together or near each other.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter