Mama Melrose Fantasmic Package Times

Duck143

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone,
I've been watching the reservation availability for May for the Fantasmic Pg at Mama Melrose and the latest I can book is 3pm. April on the other hand has availability until 6pm for the entire month. Anyone have any ideas if they'll open some later times for May? It's not like the park is closing earlier in May than April, so I can't figure it out.
Thanks!

Last edited:

Hi everyone,
I've been watching the reservation availability for May for the Fantasmic Pg at Mama Melrose and the latest I can book is 3pm. April on the other hand has availability until 6pm for the entire month. Anyone have any ideas if they'll open some later times for May? It's not like the park is closing earlier in May than April, so I can't figure it out.
Thanks!
Same issue for July
I’m having the same issue for the last week in August.
I am having the same problem for Nov ! Whats the deal?
Same thing here for October dates.
CM told me because of people missing the show and getting you out in enough time some of the restaurants have the package deal dinner times ending sooner. For Mama Melrose its 3pm with the fantasmic show at 8pm that night but for Hollywood & Vine its 5pm if your booking with the package. That is what it is for the month of December with only 1 showing of Fantasmic at 8pm. She also stated reservations had to be at least 2.5 hrs ahead of the show time that night. ( Not sure why Mama Melrose doesn't do 5 as well)

CM told me because of people missing the show and getting you out in enough time some of the restaurants have the package deal dinner times ending sooner. For Mama Melrose its 3pm with the fantasmic show at 8pm that night but for Hollywood & Vine its 5pm if your booking with the package. That is what it is for the month of December with only 1 showing of Fantasmic at 8pm. She also stated reservations had to be at least 2.5 hrs ahead of the show time that night. ( Not sure why Mama Melrose doesn't do 5 as well)

In my experience...we've done the Mama Melrose Fantasmic package twice. Both times, we booked with more than enough time to eat and get to the show. Both times, we ended up waiting a long time to even get INTO the restaurant and be seated, and our meals took a very, very long time (as in, 2.5-3 hours in the restaurant). The last time, we were getting VERY close to show time and we kept asking our waiter for the check and he never quite got around to bringing it to us until the last second. And then of course, we really had to hoof it over to the show area which is across the park. Luckily we made it but we were very close to missing the time frame for advanced seating.

When I was making ADR's yesterday, I was wondering why MM and Brown Derby had such early meal times. I ended up booking Hollywood & Vine instead because we won't even be in the park till after lunch time, and the available times were too early for "dinner". This answer totally makes sense to me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts