Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano Restaurant Review

Hmmmmm - this review has me wondering if we should try this on our next visit. I will admit one of the reasons I have always been attracted to it is the kids dessert which is a cupcake that looks like it has spaghetti and meatballs on the top (at least I hope they still have that) - I know I would order that if I went.

Since we aren't on the DDP, we could order something and split it - maybe? For a light lunch?
A flatbread (which is, amazingly, an appetizer) and an entree would be the most filling option.

We have done the fantasmic package 3x on the dining plan, and had great food/service each time. I am sad they got rid of the appetizer with the fantasmic package, but we will still be back again this year on our next trip.

I really think paying OOP vs. having the DDP makes a big difference in how folks rate their experience. Because of free dining we find more places enjoyable, but if we were paying out of pocket I think we would choose differently for some of the places we usually go to . As previously mentioned, the calamari app is a great example, when we got it my husband was happy with it, but should we have paid OOP he might of felt they could have been a little more generous. When we get our bill at the end of the meal at some other places even though we don't have to pay that amount I always think we would not be eating there if going OOP.

We have done the fantasmic package 3x on the dining plan, and had great food/service each time. I am sad they got rid of the appetizer with the fantasmic package, but we will still be back again this year on our next trip.

I really think paying OOP vs. having the DDP makes a big difference in how folks rate their experience. Because of free dining we find more places enjoyable, but if we were paying out of pocket I think we would choose differently for some of the places we usually go to . As previously mentioned, the calamari app is a great example, when we got it my husband was happy with it, but should we have paid OOP he might of felt they could have been a little more generous. When we get our bill at the end of the meal at some other places even though we don't have to pay that amount I always think we would not be eating there if going OOP.
I definitely think that is true. My wife and I very, very rarely pay out of pocket while we are at Disney World. If we were, we would split a quick service meal for lunch and dinner and bring all our own snacks to fill in the rest (I guess Disney really figured us out having us pay way more for food than we normally would :)).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!