Marathon Weekend 2018

Did anyone else order the "I Did It" jackets? I order a Dopey one for myself and my girl @Keels
I got a confirmation email but still haven't been charged or heard anything else. I know they were probably trying to get all the orders in then processing (printing). Thought this group might have some insights.

I ordered a couple also. Seems like I read here somewhere that it was going to be like 6-8 weeks or something.

I ordered a couple also. Seems like I read here somewhere that it was going to be like 6-8 weeks or something.
Yea, that's what I was thinking. Just thought they would have charged for the purchase but I guess not.

My video of the 2018 Marathon is online. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

I've watched all of your videos. Well done!

I believe I saw @DopeyBadger early on in this one.

Well done! That was fun to re-live through, thanks for sharing.

2:51 - Women's champ (Martins) in center screen in white jacket; Costa on far left
3:09 - Men's champ (Hilton) in center screen
9:26 - @BrianFromIreland in white and me right behind him in orange
10:00 - Girl in red and I ran together from miles 13 through 17

My video of the 2018 Marathon is online. Please check it out and let me know what you think.

Your videos are great. You and I had similar finish times, so I feel like I was able to relive my races through your videos. Unfortunately, I didn't see myself in any of your videos.

Oh My Gosh I just watched and was glued to the couch for the whole thing. You are so fast and still managed to have fun, stopping for all the pictures. I loved this video, you have a great personality for this. Thanks for letting us re-live it with you.

Oh My Gosh I just watched and was glued to the couch for the whole thing. You are so fast and still managed to have fun, stopping for all the pictures. I loved this video, you have a great personality for this. Thanks for letting us re-live it with you.
Thank you for the complements. The marathon got a bit tough in the end, but I had so much fun running that race.

Your video was awesome! Doing the Fairy Tale Challenge in two weeks, and I need all the motivation I can get :thumbsup2

Looks like you were pretty much the first one over the starting line - how early did you arrive at your corral??

Your video was awesome! Doing the Fairy Tale Challenge in two weeks, and I need all the motivation I can get :thumbsup2

Looks like you were pretty much the first one over the starting line - how early did you arrive at your corral??

Thank you. I was on the 3:00 am bus and went almost straight to where they make you wait to go to the corral, so when I got to corral A there was nobody there. I did that for all 4 races, so all the video's are from the starting line.

Thank you. I was on the 3:00 am bus and went almost straight to where they make you wait to go to the corral, so when I got to corral A there was nobody there. I did that for all 4 races, so all the video's are from the starting line.

That's great. Didn't realize you posted videos from all the races, now I know what I'm doing at lunchtime :goodvibes

Thank you for the complements. The marathon got a bit tough in the end, but I had so much fun running that race.

Looks like we were right next to each other at most of the starts. I wasn't able to find myself in any of the other great videos from the other races. Was fun re-living it all though. Thanks again for sharing!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!