The champagne of beers! Funny note: there's a restaurant here which brings a champagne cart to your table to offer you a choice of beverage after you are seated. In addition to the half-dozen fantastic French champagnes, there is always one bottle of Miller High Life. Can't say as I've ever seen anyone choose it. ;)

Send me the address. This needs to be remedied.

The champagne of beers! Funny note: there's a restaurant here which brings a champagne cart to your table to offer you a choice of beverage after you are seated. In addition to the half-dozen fantastic French champagnes, there is always one bottle of Miller High Life. Can't say as I've ever seen anyone choose it. ;)
That sounds like a fun restaurant

When I couldn’t sleep last night because of #MysteryBoat, I kinda planned it out. I think we’re going to have mimosas, bloodies, a domestic beer and an IPA.
And now, when I can’t sleep at night I am going to meditate/dream of a #MysteryBoat coming to Marathon Weekend 2020... I can’t wait for that thread to start!

I'm getting excited to see the medals. Someone on FB said it was a year ago today, so soon maybe?!

Also, don't forget to Double check that your POT is entered correctly. Or add it if you haven't.
"Please remember, Proof of Time must be provided by October 9, 2018."
After that date as far as I know it won't show under your registration anymore to check since it can't be edited anymore. I know people for Wine & Dine got worried when they couldn't see it anymore.

While we are waiting for medals, these are supposed to be in stores starting today! :)

Dnikcg2U8AAnh3t.jpg

You don’t have a target? What civilization do you live in?
I live in the middle of the desert, in a tiny city, on a lake, that only caters to tourism. I am 2 hours from Las Vegas, NV and 3 hours from Phoenix, AZ. There is one road in and one road out. And our biggest store is a Walmart.

I live in the middle of the desert, in a tiny city, on a lake, that only caters to tourism. I am 2 hours from Las Vegas, NV and 3 hours from Phoenix, AZ. There is one road in and one road out. And our biggest store is a Walmart.
That sounds lovely. I am surprised though that if you do cater to tourism that you only have a Walmart. Tourists need crap they forgot at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter