March 14th 2018 4 Night Bahamian on Magic

TexasDisneyFam76

Earning My Ears
Hello fellow cruisers,

This is going to be our first Disney cruise ever. We are so excited and can't wait. I am starting this thread to see if there are any fellow cruisers that would like to set up a meet and greet as well as coordinate a Fish Extender swap.

Since this is our first time I don't feel comfortable organizing this, but I wanted to put this out there to hopefully bring others together that may want to.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon,

Michele from Texas

Hello fellow cruisers,

This is going to be our first Disney cruise ever. We are so excited and can't wait. I am starting this thread to see if there are any fellow cruisers that would like to set up a meet and greet as well as coordinate a Fish Extender swap.

Since this is our first time I don't feel comfortable organizing this, but I wanted to put this out there to hopefully bring others together that may want to.

Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon,

Michele from Texas

Hi Michele from Texas! It's Carol and I just joined the "other" social group yesterday. :) As I mentioned, this is my 3rd DCL - but bringing family members this time who haven't cruised before.

I will run the FE on the other group but I know sometimes people will start FEs on the DIS as well. We have a ways to go but I'm so excited!! Happy Planning!

Hi! Christie from Kansas here! We just finalized our cruise for the Disney Magic on March 14th!!! This will be our 4th cruise and 2nd time doing the Fish Extenders.

I have not been able to locate any fish extender groups for this cruise yet on this site or the other social media site. If someone could kindly direct me in the right direction, I'd greatly appreciate it.

We'd love to participate in a Meet N Greet as well. I can organize if there isn't already one in the works.

Looking forward to cruising with you all in 114 days (not that we're counting)!!!

Hello,

I just signed up for this cruise. It will be our second time on a Disney cruise (two kids eight and six) and would love to join up for fish extenders. Is this the right place?

Thanks,
Tim

Hi Michele from Texas! It's Carol and I just joined the "other" social group yesterday. :) As I mentioned, this is my 3rd DCL - but bringing family members this time who haven't cruised before.

I will run the FE on the other group but I know sometimes people will start FEs on the DIS as well. We have a ways to go but I'm so excited!! Happy Planning!
Hello. Could you help me find the "other group"? Thanks

Hey Tim, if Carol is talking about the same one I am on it is on Facebook. You can search for it - Disney Magic - March 14, 2018. It is a closed group so you will need to ask to join then you can find the FE link and join. Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter