March 18 5 day cruise to Cozumel Magic

Hello. Yes, March 18th, 2018 Disney Magic (Marvel Day at Sea) cruisers checking in!

Yay!! Someone else is out there!! I am counting down the days!! This is a surprise for our kids :)

Yay!! Someone else is out there!! I am counting down the days!! This is a surprise for our kids :)
This will be surprise for our kids as well. We're scheming up ways for the reveal. We're thinking about a scavenger hunt the week before .
Just for information, there is also a Facebook group that I have joined for our cruise called Disney Magic - March 18, 2018z

Good to know!! We r doing our reveal Christmas morning. Is the Facebook group private? I don't want anyone to see. Lol

Ok. I found it. It does say it's a private group but that anyone can search the group and it's members. Makes me a litttle nervous because my daughter is 16 and is on Facebook . I'll have to think about it lol don't want to accidently ruin it

Where will you be traveling from? We're in Arkansas, so it'll be a flight the day before into Miami. Not sure if we'll try to add DCL's air/hotel/ground transportation package. I know it would be less expensive to forego that option, but the convenience would be nice.

we live in central Florida so we r driving down to Miami which is like a 3 hour car ride early in the morning. Looking into parking soon. When we lived in Pennsylvania we did a carnival cruise and also drove down to Jacksonville so I don't know too much of flying in for a cruise. I know when I was googling info for this cruise I found some useful info on it. I can try and find it again.

Hello to all!
Can't believe we are 187 days, 18 hours and 56 minutes but whose counting.....we are!!!
It will be myself Audrey, my DH Doug and our almost 11 yr old DGS who will be cruising. It will be our 15th Disney cruise and his 3rd.
We will be spending a week at WDW prior to the cruise and our GS doesn't know. We will probably tell him about WDW but keep the cruise a secret until we arrive at the port.
Can't wait to see the look on his face!!!

Welcome to the thread. Yes we r superprising our kids too. We have never been on a Disney cruise. We did one carnival cruise but that was it. Anyone know if castaway cay was hit by the hurricane?

Where will you be traveling from? We're in Arkansas, so it'll be a flight the day before into Miami. Not sure if we'll try to add DCL's air/hotel/ground transportation package. I know it would be less expensive to forego that option, but the convenience would be nice.

Just booked a week ago and from Arkansas. Driving to Memphis for flights to Miami (much cheaper) and also flying in the day before.

Just booked a week ago and from Arkansas. Driving to Memphis for flights to Miami (much cheaper) and also flying in the day before.
We live in Central Florida so it’s judt a quick drive down for us. I would probably lean towards purchasing the package from Disney because they just make everything so easy. Unless of course it’s anhuge price different

Wondering if anyone has started a FE exchange? I don't do FB but would love to participate if there is one.
Yes it has started
We live in Central Florida so it’s judt a quick drive down for us. I would probably lean towards purchasing the package from Disney because they just make everything so easy. Unless of course it’s anhuge price different

I have done it both ways, through disney and on my own. The disney airfare typically is more, but last minute bookings I have saved booking through disney. The pre-night hotels that disney is offering are "wait list" right now and averaging $500 night! Miami is a very cruise friendly place and a lot of downtown hotels offer free or very low cost shuttles to the port.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!