• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

March 2004 Adults and Solo Travelers

I'm GOING :hyper: :teeth: :tongue:
will be leaveing Mi. March 25 staying til Apr. 1
NOOOOO plans as yet. just a great time.

seems like everyone's going early march?????? am I going too be alone ???????? :teeth: ::yes:: :wave: :rolleyes:

ANY MEETS ????????? GET TOGEATHERS??????

counting the days

I'm heading down for spring break too, March 16-22. I am SOOOO excited I can't wait. I just hope the weather and the crowds aren't too bad. Have fun everyone!:wave:

Seems like I'll have to turn the lights off when I leave W D W .
being the last one there. Well with work and all thats the best I could do on time. Thats okay because Apr. 7 - 19 I'll have my kids and be back down with them.:hyper: :tongue: So it'll be nice then. March is my time too enjoy it . Just hoping NO RAIN.

anyone from around the Bradenton area??????? DeSoto park. or just input on that area ?????????

well lots of rain still coming down here and way more coming.
stay dry :wave2:

fire... not sure when you'll be arriving, but... all are welcome to our rehitching ceremony at 2PM on the 25th.

THANK YOU
I will not be down that early. will be there very late on on 25th.
That was very nice thou.::yes::
nice name I take it that maybee a flight nurse ?????

well have A good day me working again then monday and 4 off after that.

Garry

Fire: Thanks. Nope medic, flew in dauphine's for a good portion of time, let alone the other various and airworthy...ahem..contraptions...only inclimate weather though.

Anywho, we'll be down there at least for a portion overlapping. Doug Metzger

I'll be leaving Wed. :Pinkbounc I'll be wearing my lime green DIS ribbon attached with my pink flamingo pin. If you see me, be sure to say :wave2: . Hope to see some other March DISers there too - I'll be looking for other lime green ribbons, so don't forget yours.

sounds great helo, will see , so far no hotel yet. last time I did comfort inn outside D T D for $38.00 A night not bad for me.

PINK your leaving to soon. If your there after the 25th I'll look for you. ME just look for the hat , one of A kind.

G'night all long day.

Keep an eye out...I'll be there on Saturday! The 13th to the 20th, with one of my best girlfriends! We'll be doing all sorts of things, but we need to know the best stuff for St. Paddy's Day! I know that PI has some stuff going on that day, but what about Jellyrolls? Any ideas? Will I see you around?
:bounce:
Ashley, aka LittleMiss::MickeyMo

I don't know how to put one of those little timers on my signature, so...less than three days left!

I will be there in 2 days. (March 13-March17)

Saturday 3/13 - Downtown Disney
Sunday 3/14 - EPCOT
Monday 3-15 - MGM
Tuesday 3-16 - Magic Kingdom
Wednesday 3-17 - Drive Home

:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsgirl:

I can't wait, but I guess I will have to!

See you at the parks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter