March 2014

jdkdorn

Disneyholic and SSR/BCV DVC Member
We're going to Disney World March 21st- 30th, 2014. We have never gone at this time of year, we own at Beach Club and Saratoga Springs and I am wondering if I'm going to have a problem filling in days at the Beach Club at the 7 month window. I have enough points for the first and last weekend and will book Saratoga in the middle for now. I hope to move the whole thing to BCV at 7 months.

To give yourself the highest chance of getting BCV for all nights you want, it is better to use the BCV points you have now to reserve as many of the nights from Sun thru Thurs of your trip that you can. it is weekend nights that are somewhat easier to get at 7 months out rather than weekday during that time.

In any event, you should have a good chance of capturing any remainder nights you need at BCV at 7 months out that time of year since it is not an Easter week.

Thanks, I will do that. I would love to book it all but I am borrowing already snd need 405 points and only have 250

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter