March 2020 - Scrapbook Challenge

Updated to here. I'll be on to check in the morning in case anyone has numbers to add.

I added my additional 92. I've been plugging away on pages this month. I've been off the computer with everyone working or schooling from home. I have completed 3 albums this month... (1 I actually brought current because it's our Christmas highlight album)...

Ok, there are no new updates this morning, with that being said @concertkatie is our winner this month!! Congrats!

If you want to start April's thread or let me know and I can host it. I'll check back in the next few days to see. I'm looking forward to next month. I won't do as many as this month but I plan to get more done. No computer time makes me productive during the day. I've got stacks of photos that need scrapped and lots of supplies that have been sitting there waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts