***March 2020***

Do we think they will change DHS hours for 2nd half of March to 8am openings? Tomorrow is 30 days out for me so hoping to snag a MMRR when/if there is an opening time change. I booked my first DHS day last week right after the time adjustment for the first 2 weeks of March and got a MMRR and an anytime good for MFSR due to all the fp glitches.
Could I be so lucky again??
I bet they do, its spring break leading up to Easter.

just make sure your notifications are turned on on your app. :)

Do we think they will change DHS hours for 2nd half of March to 8am openings? Tomorrow is 30 days out for me so hoping to snag a MMRR when/if there is an opening time change. I booked my first DHS day last week right after the time adjustment for the first 2 weeks of March and got a MMRR and an anytime good for MFSR due to all the fp glitches.
Could I be so lucky again??

I will be very surprised if they do not go to at least 8am openings throughout March and into April.
7am will not totally surprise me (but I’m hoping against).

I just check daily with this board and on Twitter for updates on park hours.

We're 33 days out... Magical Express tags came last week, and final payment is due this week! I know *I'm* getting excited, and hopefully my kiddo is, too.

32 more days! We got our Magical Express mail yesterday and next up will be magic bands! I am so looking forward to this trip... spring break crowds and all.

We are 31 days out and haven't received Magical Express yet....hmmm...

Against my better judgement, we're bringing three suitcases on this trip, so that we have plenty of room for souvenirs. How does that work with Magical Express? You only get 1 tag per person right? If that's correct, I guess we'd just have to tag 2 bags and collect the third on our way to the bus? The wife says she's going to fill a suitcase with just Baby Yoda stuff, I'm a bit worried....

Couple of updates for our trip, Le Cellier, Savi's Workshop, Astromechs and traded a SDD fastpass for MMRR!

March 28th - Flight arrives early afternoon - MK - 7DMT, Peter Pan's Flight and Big Thunder

March 29th - Epcot - Test Track, Spaceship Earth and LwtL, Teppon Edo for lunch

March 30th - DHS - Try for a RotR BG, TSM, Star Tours and MMRR, Oga's Cantina in the evening. We also have a reservation for both of us to make the custom astromechs!

March 31st - AK - Expedition Everest, Kilimanjaro Safari and Flight of Passage, Pizzafari Family-Style buffet for supper (never tried it, sounds interesting

April 1st - DHS - Trying again for a RotR BG, TSM, Star Tours and MFSR, Beaches and Cream lunch. We have a reservation at Savi's Workshop to make a Lightsaber in the early evening.

April 2nd - MK - 7DMT, Jungle Cruise, Buzz Lightyear, LTT for lunch

April 3rd - AK - Flight of Passage, Kilimanjaro Safari and FotLK, no meal plans in particular this day

April 4th - Epcot - Frozen, Spaceship Earth and LwtL, Le Cellier for supper, cheddar cheese soup and pretzel bread are so good!

April 5th - departure day, but our flight leaves in the afternoon, so heading to DHS one more time - SDD and TSM

Against my better judgement, we're bringing three suitcases on this trip, so that we have plenty of room for souvenirs. How does that work with Magical Express? You only get 1 tag per person right? If that's correct, I guess we'd just have to tag 2 bags and collect the third on our way to the bus? The wife says she's going to fill a suitcase with just Baby Yoda stuff, I'm a bit worried....

I believe you can call and request an additional tag...

Our current plans - I plan on us park hopping more this time around so these are still subject to change at any time if need be:

Arrive Mar 6 night and check into CBR - requested Aruba or Jamaica for easier Skyliner access.

3/7 - MK: PPF, BTMR and SDMT FPs all by noon. Late lunch at Cinderella’s Royal Table. Will likely stay at MK all day and chase same day FPs all afternoon but may hop over to Epcot by evening.

3/8 - AK: KS, EE, FOP all by 1pm. Will eat quick service all day today after the expense of CRT the prior day:-). EMH happening at HS today so I will keep an eye on possible FPs and we will likely hop to HS mid day for the evening using Skyliner from CBR.

3/9 - HS: Early start to try for RoR BG. Have FPs for ST, RnR and MMRR all by 1pm. Also have an anytime FP we will use to ride MFSM for the first time. Oga’s Cantina mid afternoon for a likely needed beverage! Depending on how the boarding group situation plays out (and crowd levels), we may or may not hop to Epcot for the evening

3/10 - EP: TT, LwtL, SE FPs all by lunchtime again. Beaches and Cream late lunch. Will keep eye out for FPs in both HS and EP for afternoon/early evening and may hop accordingly. EP has EMH til 11pm this date so will definitely end night there in World Showcase.

3/11 - much needed break day and sleeping IN. Late Brunch at Topolino’s Terrace. Swim a lot a CBR and enjoy the resort day. I do have FPs for FOP and EE that evening should we choose to hit a park for 2-3 hours. Late dinner reservation at California Grill to finally try it and view the MK fireworks from Contemporary.

3/12 - HS Day 2: Hoping to secure BG for 2nd ride on Rise. TSM, SDD and A$$ by 11am. Also have an anytime FP for HS for today for all Tier 2 rides so we will see what kids want to ride the most for it. Lunch at 50s Prime Time (we LOVED it our first trip to WDW 2 years ago). Will spend rest of day either at HS or EP.

3/13 - MK Day 2: BTMR, SDMT and SM by noon. Artist Point early dinner. Likely will spend all of our final day at MK and close it down.

3/14 - sleep late again thank goodness! Flight doesn’t leave out until after lunch.

Should we have any issue getting a BG for RoR, at least I know we can potentially try other mornings also, particularly the EP morning. I think I am going to REALLY appreciate Skyliner after this trip.

17 days to see if all of this advance planning pays off - can’t wait!

Magical Express will send you additional luggage tags if you call them. We had to call them once because we needed another tag.

Okay...so my countdown to edit my magic band order was down to 1 day this past weekend. I've been expecting an email confirming that they've been shipped. But today when I checked the status of my magic bands, I have a new countdown of 25 days to edit my order. That puts me at March 15. We arrive on March 21. I've ordered MBs many times and have never gotten a 2nd countdown. Is this a new thing? Usually when the countdown is over, I no longer have the option to edit because the order is being processed. We have many bands, so I'm not really concerned about getting ours. But this will be the first visit for our friends we are traveling with. I did call and the CM acted like it was normal. Does anyone have any experience with this?

Okay...so my countdown to edit my magic band order was down to 1 day this past weekend. I've been expecting an email confirming that they've been shipped. But today when I checked the status of my magic bands, I have a new countdown of 25 days to edit my order. That puts me at March 15. We arrive on March 21. I've ordered MBs many times and have never gotten a 2nd countdown. Is this a new thing? Usually when the countdown is over, I no longer have the option to edit because the order is being processed. We have many bands, so I'm not really concerned about getting ours. But this will be the first visit for our friends we are traveling with. I did call and the CM acted like it was normal. Does anyone have any experience with this?
My first stay at a Disney resorts is coming up in March. I had the same thing happen. It said one day to edit my order, then it said 26. Grrr. I also haven’t received my DME tags yet.

We did not customize MBs and have tried to decline them. So we had one count down for the date to customize bands so that they would be mailed to us. When that date expired a countdown for the date to customize our bands so that they are waiting for us at check in. Right now our date to customize in order for them to be at check in is Feb 24th. We are arriving March 1st.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter