march 2023 discounts?

ChloeChipper

Mouseketeer
Are there typically room or package discounts available in March? The rack prices are pretty high, so we are hoping to save a few bucks!

It really depends on how many people are already booking rooms/packages for March. It's peak spring break seasons so discounts aren't in abundance for that time period.

thanks for your reply. We will just keep watching :)
Hi. This has not been our experience. We always go this time of year and always get a discount (last time it was March 10-17, GF. WL doesn't discount though, usually 10% so we end up at GF bec it's the same price vs rack (outer building)

I am following. When are the discounts released for this period? I recall it was Oct/Nov last time.

Hi. This has not been our experience. We always go this time of year and always get a discount (last time it was March 10-17, GF. WL doesn't discount though, usually 10% so we end up at GF bec it's the same price vs rack (outer building)

I am following. When are the discounts released for this period? I recall it was Oct/Nov last time.
Here is when discounts have been released in recent years: https://www.mousesavers.com/historical-information-on-walt-disney-world-resort-discounts/#codetrends

excellent thanks! I remember this from long ago lol
So if I am looking at this correctly, this year 2022 there were barely any discounts for March ($20-100 off a room) for people other than APs or Florida residents. 2021 had the typical discounts.

So if I am looking at this correctly, this year 2022 there were barely any discounts for March ($20-100 off a room) for people other than APs or Florida residents. 2021 had the typical discounts.
That seems to jive with how I remember the discounts for last Spring. There was a lot of grumbling about no good discounts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter