March 24, 2018 Fantasy Cruise

So just our 2 groups? It is going to be a pretty empty ship:rotfl:

Last edited:

Hi All! My 9 yo daughter, husband and I will also be on this SWDAS cruise. Not sure if I'm allowed to say this here, but there is also a Facebook group for this cruise with several members.

Does anyone want to be in charge of the fish extender group for our cruise? In the past someone would take down all the info (names, ages, state room #’s) and email the list to everyone participating.

Does anyone want to be in charge of the fish extender group for our cruise? In the past someone would take down all the info (names, ages, state room #’s) and email the list to everyone participating.
Fish extenders groups were set up on Facebook. I did not get to the FB page in time to get onto one (they are already closed), but added to the Pixie Dust group, who I hope will act as another FE group. There are a lot of people on the FB page for our cruise.

Fish extenders groups were set up on Facebook. I did not get to the FB page in time to get onto one (they are already closed), but added to the Pixie Dust group, who I hope will act as another FE group. There are a lot of people on the FB page for our cruise.
How did you find out about the FB groups?

Just added to Pixie Dust Group. Thank you.

What are pixie dust groups? I mean I have researched them a little bit but I don't fully understand how they work because I know that they are different than fish extender groups.Is anyone interested in doing a fish extender group on this page?

Last edited:
Yes I would like to do a FE group. I am on our FB page and also in Pixie group. Can we get 10 cabins and make our own FE? If interested in doing so let me know I will help organize.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter