March 24th

Emma_14_Disney

emma_14_disney
HI IM GOING ON THE CRUISE ON THE 24TH OF MARCH! Im 14 n have been on bothe disney and the wonder. Id really like it if you or sum1 u no who is goin on the cruise the same time as me could message me but itd b good if they wa about the same age so from like 12-17 or summat lol but i reali don't mind. Itd b nice ta meet a new friend. I live in england apparently this is good in america! But hey am travelin wit ma parents n ma sis who is 9 my next door neighbors and their children who are 9 and 12. The 12 year old is a boy who would also like a friend to meet ne 1 out there?? I no its late im sorry 10 DAYS TO GO WOOOOOOOO! :cool1:

xxx Emma xxx :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter