March Check-In **Official** Thread (Start with Post #17)

Well everyone, it turns out we wouldn't be going to Disneyland even if it hadn't closed. My family has been asked to self-isolate because my son is showing symptoms associated with COVID, and other causes (flu, strep, etc.) were ruled out. We were offered a COVID test, but declined because he (and we) are low risk, and we don't want to contribute to system overload and taking tests away from people who really need them. Personally, I don't think he has COVID. He has no identifiable risk factors, is under age 9, and has a history of getting high fevers with an unidentified cause. But out of an abundance of caution, we are staying home until March 30 at least.

Everyone, stay safe. Three days ago I had this great plan on how we could still go to Disney but just be "cautious". It's not worth it. It's really not. Stay home. Protect yourself, your family, and your community first.

Well everyone, it turns out we wouldn't be going to Disneyland even if it hadn't closed. My family has been asked to self-isolate because my son is showing symptoms associated with COVID, and other causes (flu, strep, etc.) were ruled out. We were offered a COVID test, but declined because he (and we) are low risk, and we don't want to contribute to system overload and taking tests away from people who really need them. Personally, I don't think he has COVID. He has no identifiable risk factors, is under age 9, and has a history of getting high fevers with an unidentified cause. But out of an abundance of caution, we are staying home until March 30 at least.

Everyone, stay safe. Three days ago I had this great plan on how we could still go to Disney but just be "cautious". It's not worth it. It's really not. Stay home. Protect yourself, your family, and your community first.
Hugs to you! Take care of yourself and your family! Focus on what's on your plate now. We're here for you. DLR will still be here in August (it will, it will, it will!).

I got all my Disney related refunds today back on my Disney visa... each one in the chunk I paid for it initially... including my WOC dessert party... 🥺

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!