March Trip Santa Fe 2014 PTR

adr2.8i

Back from the magic....and now hooked!
May as well join the club and do a quick PTR!

I was one of the many people who took a gamble on the "deal of the century" offer through EBookers. Fingers crossed the deal seems legit and its all systems go!

The Cast:
Me, 39 yr old very immature balding buffoon.

The Boss/The Missus/The Other Half/The Dragon
Aged 33 but looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. She wont let me put her pic on any websites so heres a pic of a Polish Lady ive been flirting with on the interweb. Her name is Ania and she too is 33 but far far prettier than my wife.

The kids/The Sprogs/ My Perfect Darlings
Katie aged 31/2, loves Princess' and Frozen and Its a small world.
Elliot aged 7, loves football, football, football and football. Pretends hes too old for Disney, but he loves Tangled just as much as my daughter.

the Plan.
The kids have no idea i have booked to go to Disney. They think we are going to see Big Ben for the weekend! We are there March 16th -21st. MArch 19th is my wifes birthday, and i have booked a river cruise down the Seine for that evening. Hope the weather will be kind!

Travelling by Eurostar from Ashford. Staying the night before in a premier inn for £25. 6 days in Disney having fun, spending £3000 on food and gifts, come home bankrupt and miserable for spending so much, whilst the wife will say "but just look how happy the kids are"............Spend the next 4 years paying off the £3000 credit card bill........

will be dining at Annettes, Rainforest Cafe, Cafe Mickey, and Plaza Gardens for definate. Will play it by ear for the rest.

And thats it basically. Travel, Spend, Eat, Walk, Smile, S**t, Shave, SHower, Sleep, say "how much!" 127 times and "im not paying 97E for a sodding princess dress" 35 times before i cave in...........and then Home.

Happy days.

Great trip you have planned :)
We are there the same time my DH birthday the 18th :goodvibes
I guess you wife has a great sense of humour :rotfl2:.
Happy planning :thumbsup2

I guess you wife has a great sense of humour :rotfl2:.
/QUOTE]

nope. She has no sense of humor whatsoever. Im rich and look after her and the kids. thats the only reason she is with me. I keep her in shoes and handbags.

adr2.8i said:
May as well join the club and do a quick PTR!

I was one of the many people who took a gamble on the "deal of the century" offer through EBookers. Fingers crossed the deal seems legit and its all systems go!

The Cast:
Me, 39 yr old very immature balding buffoon.

http://s155.photobucket.com/user/Welshcapri/media/IMG_0096_zps00f58601.jpg.html

The Boss/The Missus/The Other Half/The Dragon
Aged 33 but looks like a bulldog chewing a wasp. She wont let me put her pic on any websites so heres a pic of a Polish Lady ive been flirting with on the interweb. Her name is Ania and she too is 33 but far far prettier than my wife.

http://s155.photobucket.com/user/Welshcapri/media/2013-08-22135708_zps8231658b.jpg.html

The kids/The Sprogs/ My Perfect Darlings
Katie aged 31/2, loves Princess' and Frozen and Its a small world.
Elliot aged 7, loves football, football, football and football. Pretends hes too old for Disney, but he loves Tangled just as much as my daughter.

http://s155.photobucket.com/user/Welshcapri/media/canvass_zps2c1c581a.jpg.html

the Plan.
The kids have no idea i have booked to go to Disney. They think we are going to see Big Ben for the weekend! We are there March 16th -21st. MArch 19th is my wifes birthday, and i have booked a river cruise down the Seine for that evening. Hope the weather will be kind!

Travelling by Eurostar from Ashford. Staying the night before in a premier inn for £25. 6 days in Disney having fun, spending £3000 on food and gifts, come home bankrupt and miserable for spending so much, whilst the wife will say "but just look how happy the kids are"............Spend the next 4 years paying off the £3000 credit card bill........

will be dining at Annettes, Rainforest Cafe, Cafe Mickey, and Plaza Gardens for definate. Will play it by ear for the rest.

And thats it basically. Travel, Spend, Eat, Walk, Smile, S**t, Shave, SHower, Sleep, say "how much!" 127 times and "im not paying 97E for a sodding princess dress" 35 times before i cave in...........and then Home.

Happy days.

Lol I hope she gets you back for your cheek!! Would we find her picture under the definition for long suffering!?
Buy the princess dress! You're rich, its easier then a running battle.
Hope ye have a great trip your wife has a fantastic birthday and the kids enjoy every second. Majorly looking forward to this TR!

Cant wait to read your Trip Report, I'm laughing so much already :rotfl:
Have a nice trip!

Right that's it. Just loaded the car with kids and the wife. Shall be in Ashford in around 4 hours time touch wood. Kids think we are going out for the day. :-)

Bon voyage!

Have a lovely trip! We arrive next Sunday so will look out for your highs and lows! X

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter