March use year at GCV?

fabricmage

Fairy Godmother
I'm looking for a resale contract at Grand California Villas for 80 to 160 points. My preference is for a March use year which is the same as my other contracts. I've been looking for several months but never see any March use year come up. Is there one or am I searching for a unicorn? :genie:
I checked DVC News but they don't have use year data for GCV so if anyone out there has a March use year, can you chime in so I know to keep waiting and hoping something comes up?

I'm looking for a resale contract at Grand California Villas for 80 to 160 points. My preference is for a March use year which is the same as my other contracts. I've been looking for several months but never see any March use year come up. Is there one or am I searching for a unicorn? :genie:
I checked DVC News but they don't have use year data for GCV so if anyone out there has a March use year, can you chime in so I know to keep waiting and hoping something comes up?

Yes, we have a VGC March use year contract so they are definitely out there! Good luck!pixiedust:

They are out there - every UY was sold. I believe June UY was the most sold and you'll see those quite a bit. I think December was also one of the larger UY's. VGC is so small though that there aren't a lot listed in total.

just a heads up, but you could go with another UY. Having two UY's might not pose a problem. If each UY are used for different travel seasons then it might be worthwhile to have two. Granted you would have two banking deadlines etc but for some the extra work is worth it because of the benefits.

That's true. That was Plan B. I'm planning to retire in AZ in 2020 so was hoping to drive to DL for a long weekend or so once or twice a year. But still wanted to avoid June thru August so a Feb or March use year is best, maybe even December.

Feb uy

https://www.**********.com/dvc-resale-listings/grand-californian-listing-9gc26/

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter