Mardi Gras Info

chris mcfly

Mouseketeer
I dont know if this info has been posted in a thread elsewhere on this board, but i remember some people requesting info about MG.. but i cant find the thread. Anyway, the floats are as follows:

(Obvoiusly 2002 will be an all-american theme)

1.Title
2. Jester
3. King/Queen
4. Boeuf Gras
5. Spirt of 76
6. America expands westward
7. American Inventions
8. American Sports
9. American Entertainers
10. America rock n' roll
11. American in space
12. Universal
13. Gator

If you wish to ride the floats you must stop by the SAC early in the day to get a wristband. Space is limited and there will be no standby line this year. Disabled guests should contact Guest Services in advance.

Hope somebody finds this info useful, and again, sorry if it has been posted already.

Ahem. I really am a dim bulb. What does the acronym SAC stand for. I'll probably bite my tongue for asking, but I don't know right now.

Never fear...Acronym girl is here!:jester:

Studio Audience Center

For those who don't know, it's just inside the gates of USF to the right...it's also Lost and Found I think...

Karen

Do you know who is the entertainment this year and what dates???
THANKS

HAVE FUN

I thought MsDiz et all were the entertainment for every friday night.:smooth:

Well, I DID think I was supposed to have my own float, but I don't seem to be on the list!!! :mad:

Karen

Am hoping we can have a meet of the Universal Women the first MG weekend! And I am sure if we get on the float, we would consider throwing some beads to the Universal Men even if they kept on their shirts!:rolleyes:

Does anyone know who is planned to be the entertainment the 2/8 or 2/9?

Donna

i have seen some pretty young and short one on the floats in years past, but man could they drink the beer.!!!

seriously i have seen what looked to be 6 to 8 year olds on the floats trying to throw beads out. way to young in my opinion. :smooth:

I'm back!! :)
I have a question.... When is Mardi Gras this year? We were able to ride a float last year and we enjoyed it soooo much!!!
We may be planning another trip to FL for spring break, and it would be fun to do it again!!
Thanks !
Megsmom

The last date is March 23. I don't know when it all begins though.

Three years ago the height restriction was 40 inches but I'm not sure if that is still true or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter