Mariner's Club at RPR - can someone give me details?

Candice30

World's Greatest Aunt! -- or so the kids tell me.
hi all: i have been talking with my niece and nephew about our upcoming trip and my niece (11) really wants to do the coasters and other rides that my nephew (7) is too short for or he is scared. i was thinking about the mariner's club for him at RPR while my niece and i did those things. can anyone give me details on the service. such as cost, activities available, how long you can leave kids there. things like that? thanks!

I want to bump this up to get info as well. All I know is that you have to be at least 4 and the price includes dinner. I do not know the hours or prices, and would love to find out. I think I heard before they are open until midnight, not sure.

Sorry can't help with rates but did see in March it was open in morning about 11 am and closed just after midnight y not call the resort for more up to date info am sure they will be more helpful
:jester:

I'll give another bump. This has been mentioned many times on these boards but I have never really heard of many using it or going into details about it. We want to use it too, but would like to hear some peoples experiences with it first.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter