Mario Kart Tours

We loved loved loved doing this, but it's interesting because they have already removed any Nintendo related costumes, etc since the lawsuit started. They still offer animals, superheroes, Disney, other characters from cartoons and anime - but definitely no Nintendo. I wonder if the fine will put them out of business, but I can't imagine they'll have to modify what they're currently doing.

We loved loved loved doing this, but it's interesting because they have already removed any Nintendo related costumes, etc since the lawsuit started. They still offer animals, superheroes, Disney, other characters from cartoons and anime - but definitely no Nintendo. I wonder if the fine will put them out of business, but I can't imagine they'll have to modify what they're currently doing.
I think there are multiple companies offering the experience. The one that was sued big time is called MariCar which makes sense given their name and I guess they make references to the game on their website. They'll probably still rent out the go karts, but will have to change their name and things on their website. What company did you guys use?

I think there are multiple companies offering the experience. The one that was sued big time is called MariCar which makes sense given their name and I guess they make references to the game on their website. They'll probably still rent out the go karts, but will have to change their name and things on their website. What company did you guys use?

We used MariCar.

They had removed all Nintendo-esque references and costumes prior to us using them - but there are a lot of pictures and videos on the internet from before Nintendo launched the lawsuit where they had Nintendo costumes and references.

We used MariCar.

They had removed all Nintendo-esque references and costumes prior to us using them - but there are a lot of pictures and videos on the internet from before Nintendo launched the lawsuit where they had Nintendo costumes and references.
Oh okay. I read that they're still taking reservations so I'm guessing they'll just be changing up their website since they already got rid of the costumes. It does look pretty fun. Did you have to get an international drivers license?

Oh okay. I read that they're still taking reservations so I'm guessing they'll just be changing up their website since they already got rid of the costumes. It does look pretty fun. Did you have to get an international drivers license?

We did. We just went to the AAA office nearest to us, took our Oregon Driver's Licenses, wrote a check, and waited 20 minutes. It's good for a year, so we set the start date for the beginning of our Japan trip on the remote chance we can get to Europe or South America this year and rent a car.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!