Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

scrapbookmailbox, WRONG! Links are NOT permitted. My process requires the JPG file name only. Also some of these requests should have been made in different threads. Please in the future be sure you read a DISigner's rules! Since you are new around here you are forgiven this once! hehe

Rich
NJ-Devils.jpg (note: all NHL requests belong in that separate thread)

Max
DarthVader3.jpg

I do no Holiday requests in this thread....

Anne
PatrioticTinkFlagHead1.jpg

JOCIE
PatrioticJessieFlagHead1.jpg

MARGO
PatrioticDaleFlagHead1.jpg

MaryLee
PatrioticDaisyFlagHead1.jpg

Sienna
GoofyDream1.jpg

Andrew
DarthVader3.jpg

we sail on the Disney Dream on June 30- July5, 2017. Many thanks.
Jocelyn

I am so sorry. I don't see where the jpeg is listed for each one. I thought I had read all the directions. can you just tell me where I can the jpeg on the image or near the image? I'll re-read the directions. I am so sorry.

Good evening Marion. I am completely new to this and am trying to figure things out. I would love to see your images for a autograph book I am hoping to make for my daughter on her first trip to Disneyland this summer. I am unfortunately having problems figuring out how these boards work. I've read most of your instructions I think but I cannot for the life of me figure out this "sticky" thing in order to find the passwords to your photo bucket links. Help please!!!

Thank you!

I am so sorry, I have read all your directions many times, I don't see where you find the jpeg name on the image you want. I left click on the image and I don't see anything.

Just compare your listing to mine. The JPG file name is the last part of the path/link you entered. I know nothing about either Mac or Safari....

A reminder of my process.... this is in my rules in post #1 but you may have missed why I do not allow paths or links, just jpg file name:

Here is my work process I use so you can understand. I highlight the jpg from a request and copy and paste to search My Computer. The master file and jpg are located and I open the master file in Photoshop Elements. I do NOT go to PB at this point which is why I do not allow paths or links.

After personalizing I save the new jpg as a temporary file with an alpha character added to the end. (like MickeyInvite1a.jpg) Master file is NOT saved with the personalized revisions so you should never request a jpg with a letter on the end such as MickeyInvite1a.jpg

This is then uploaded to a temp folder on Photobucket and link posted to the thread for you. I will send the Password to the image location to you in your Conversations Inbox.

You must open the thumbnail in Photobucket and enlarge to full size by clicking on it. When it is full resolution you click on the Download button (mid screen to the right) and save to your computer.

Never EVER save to your own PB or to another website (such as Pinterest).

Sometimes you might have requested a revision that makes it appropriate for me to save as a new Master file (such as MickeyInvite2) In this case the file will not have the alpha ending.

Marion
I think this the right place to request:
NJ-Devils.jpeg - Rich
DarthVader3.jpeg- Max
DarthVader3.jpeg - Andrew

all Disney Dream June 2017

many thanks

Marion, if you have time, I would love the following for our trip July 7, 2017:

PithHelmetBirthdayBoy.jpg

CrystalPalaceBirthday1.jpg

MadHatterBirthday1.jpg (please add 7th birthday to disign)

ClevelandCavaliers-4.jpg (I'm sorry I didn't see an NBA request thread)

These are all for my son Jack, who is the birthday boy. Thank you!

What am I missing? I click on the link and the PB requires a password and I read everything. Why can't I see the images you all are talking about?

Marion,
May I please request the following designs for my grandchildren (our trip date is 8/25/17). Thank you for your time and talent that you share with others like myself. My family appreciates everything you have done for us!

PiratePeterPan1.jpg Anthony
PirateColor8.jpg ANTHONY
PirateHook1.jpg Juliana
PirateColor7.jpg JULIANA

Thank you again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter