Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

cavakd, sorry but you have selected a DISign with a park icon that no longer exists. Please select something else

Sorry to be a pain but is there any way you can change my license plates to Feb not March? I did request Feb, I know you said you were very busy with work so it was possibly overlooked.
Also I'm not sure if you saw my request for the 7 dwarfs plate? if you can not create it I can ask someone else.

Sorry about the links on the previous post. Thank you so much for all of your time and hard work!

Hi Marion
Could you please create this for me

License-AKLJH-1.jpg
Khanna Family Stroller
Left Box : MAR
Right Box : 2017
Instead of AKL Jambo House, could you please just do AKL at the bottom?

Thank you :-)

Last edited:
HI Marion, I have enjoyed looking through your designs. They are fun and so creative!

We will be going to Disney World April 22-29. The name is The Rees Family if you are able to personalize them.
We have a rented double stroller and if you are able to personalize the following stroller licence designs, that would be great.
License-AK5.jpg.html

License-DHS1.jpg.html

License-Epcot2.jpg.html

License-MK6.jpg.html

Thanks so much for any help you can give me.

Thank you
for the stroller license plates. They are beautiful designs and will help us identify our stroller in a sea of strollers. Thanks again. Sue

Hi, Thank you for personalizing the stroller plates. In my original request I had also asked for one for Animal Kingdom. But I didn't see it in the album. If you have time , would it be possible for you to add it for me? Thank you very much!

Hi Marion, Can you please make two scooter plates for me:

License-Fab6Ver6.jpg
License-Mickey4a.jpg

with the following name:

Pop-Pop's Scooter

Please do not include a date.

Thank you very much.....LOVE YOUR WORK!!
Donna

Hello, if you have time would you be able to make

License-WinniePiglet2.jpg

Name - Nora
Date - May 2017

Thank you!!

HI, A while ago, you made me some stroller tags for 3 of the parks. I was wondering if you are able to make me one for Hollywood Studios. The family name is Rees and we are going to Disney April 21. Thank you very much for any help you can give, me. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter