Marion's *License Plate/Stroller Tags Only*- DO NOT QUOTE!

Hi Marion, I was hoping you had time to do a stroller tag for me! The trip is in October, so no big rush...

Boardwalk2.jpg
Emma's Carriage

Thank you!

I finally was able to restore my missing templates. Timing kind of stinks 'cause me and me DD and DS leave tomorrow for Scotland for 2 weeks.

I anticipate getting back to DISigning sometime shortly after 9/24.

I hope your patience can continue!

I don’t know if this will be possible but we don’t leave for Disney until 10/09 and I would love a license plate for my scooter. MNSSHP1jpg. RUTH’S RIDE And the year 2018. Thank you so much! Ruth

Thank you for all you do here on the disboards! Could I please get a stroller tag made for our upcoming trip? We leave 9/27!

Fab6.jpg - The Dormer Family

Thank you so much!

Hello! We would love a Stroller Tag and Scooter plate for our upcoming trip in November. We leave 11/13

TheIncredibles1.jpg
Name: Erminger
Date: November 2018

Scooter Plates- I saw a general Sports one, bu is there any way you could do a Dallas Cowboys one that just has the Blue Star on it and says Dean's Ride? I would love to re-use this for every trip so no month or year. If not, I will select another one. Thanks!

Hoping for a new scooter tag. Obviously no rush.

WinniePiglet1.jpg

Mary Jo

For Jan 2019

(Feel free to separate my name on to two lines if you feel it looks better)

Thank you for your time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter