Married, no kids right NOW thread!

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post here and I haven't read back through this entire forum but I wanted to say hello. My BF and I (basically married but not legally!) are planning a trip to WDW in Dec. My mom passed away in May and we really needed something different for Christmas this year so Disney it is! I haven't been since 1997 and he hasn't been since 2001.

I am happy to see a no kids NOW thread - hoping to have some in the future but not quite yet.

I am interested to see if anyone else on here will be at Disney at the same time!

Nice to "meet" you all!:wizard:

Ooh, this is totally me too! Honeymooned in WDW 3 years ago and waiting till we feel ready to have kids. Definitely wont be before our next trip in Sept 2011 because I dont want to go pregnant and I want at least one more 'couples trip' before we go with rug rats, as I expect that will be a whole new experience! We think we might have trouble when it comes to it so probably shouldn't leave it too long, but I figure a small compensation of it taking time to get pregnant might be being able to continue the adults only trips to Walt Disney World! :)

Also, with the character meals thing, ChiCat, I can't decide whether to go for it or not either - I know exaclty what you mean. We've always avoided them before as we can sometimes be a little bit reserved (a bit 'british') and not sure if I'd get embarrassed with it just being DH and me.

Hi Everyone!

This is my first post here and I haven't read back through this entire forum but I wanted to say hello. My BF and I (basically married but not legally!) are planning a trip to WDW in Dec. My mom passed away in May and we really needed something different for Christmas this year so Disney it is! I haven't been since 1997 and he hasn't been since 2001.

I am happy to see a no kids NOW thread - hoping to have some in the future but not quite yet.

I am interested to see if anyone else on here will be at Disney at the same time!

Nice to "meet" you all!:wizard:

Ooh, this is totally me too! Honeymooned in WDW 3 years ago and waiting till we feel ready to have kids. Definitely wont be before our next trip in Sept 2011 because I dont want to go pregnant and I want at least one more 'couples trip' before we go with rug rats, as I expect that will be a whole new experience! We think we might have trouble when it comes to it so probably shouldn't leave it too long, but I figure a small compensation of it taking time to get pregnant might be being able to continue the adults only trips to Walt Disney World! :)

Also, with the character meals thing, ChiCat, I can't decide whether to go for it or not either - I know exaclty what you mean. We've always avoided them before as we can sometimes be a little bit reserved (a bit 'british') and not sure if I'd get embarrassed with it just being DH and me.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you both!! We're heading to the World tomorrow - can't wait!! Glad to have you here though. @Seattle - I grew up there (living in mass now!). Whereabouts do you live? I was in Madison Park, if you know that area.

Just wanted to pop in and say hi to you both!! We're heading to the World tomorrow - can't wait!! Glad to have you here though. @Seattle - I grew up there (living in mass now!). Whereabouts do you live? I was in Madison Park, if you know that area.

Thanks for the welcome! I definitely know Madison park - grew up on Magnolia/Queen Anne and now live in Lynnwood (WAY to expensive to buy a house in Seattle!!). Where do you live in MA? I spent a couple years in Northampton while I was going to grad school at Smith!

Have a GREAT trip!

Ahh thanks, thats sweet of you! Hope you had a fab trip to the World. Sorry for the delay in saying ta - I'm still figuring out how to use this forum!

Mrs. Skellington and myself are 38. No kids and we still cant get enough of the mouse. our video collection looks like we have kids but we are both just kids at heart.

We have just decided kids werent for us. We have been to DW 3 times and DL 1 time since we got together. I proposed in front of Epcot and the have the pics from the cast member as memories. Disney was kind enough to take many photos of the occasion and give us a HUGE discount on them.
Gotta love em!

~Nate

We are in the same boat. We got married in 2007 and honeymooned in Disney. Headed back this coming February. We love it! It's so fun and romantic and we absolutely do character meals. At least 1 every trip. We are getting more and more ready for the kids so we'll see what happens!

My husband and I fit too :) I am 27 and he is 28. We just celebrated our 4th anniversary on October 21. We are huge Disney fans since our honeymoon. We DVC members, love Disney cruises and are even Disney travel agents in our spare time.

I have to admit that I haven't read all 11 pages of the blog but would love to meet us with any other people in our area. We live in Central WV so let us know if anyone is near by.

I see a married w/o kids by choice thread, a singles thread, families thread...how about couples w/o kids at the moment thread?! We want to have kids within the next couple of years but right now we're just enjoying life!!

Any others like us?? I'm 27 and DH is 26, we live in MA (any other locals??) and we both love to travel. DH is slowwwwlllyyy getting onboard the Disney train :rotfl: but somehow I think I've got him convinced that we should do DVC so we're looking at that too!

However my main issue is that right now all our friends are still in the single stage and it's hard to find any couples that are in the same boat as us! Especially disney freaks like me!! :wizard:

Oh and as an aside, I'm also REALLY looking forward to the WWoHP opening. DH agreed to go this year mainly bc we'll be spending 2 days at Universal...hey whatever works!!

Hey! I am on the "married w/out kids by choice" thread and it is 'cause my kids are all grown up! We welcome everyone! lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter