Marti & Paul & "Fritz" Rock!!!!!

Awesome job of spreading the pixie dust Paul and Marti. Walt would be proud.

Becky

I think this is what the DDA is all about the love and pixie dust spread through our "family". What a great thing Paul & Marti!!!

Wow, what a wonderful thing to do!! :goodvibes :goodvibes

Marti and Paul are the best. They are pixie dust spreaders extrodinare!!! :rainbow: :rainbow:

I just love the DDA. The best place in the entire world wide web... :love: :cloud9:

Wow! The secret is unveiled - Marti and Paul you surpassed yourselves.

I was the one who posted the picture of the signature but this just is sooooo much better.

That is some serious pixie duest you guys just sprinkled and I think Tink would be very proud of you.

And I'm so glad it was Vicki and her daughter that you helped out :)

That is amazing. Marti and Paul :goodvibes What an inspiration to us all to look beyond our problems so that we may help others.

Thanks ALL, but the real cudo's should go to Disney. Marti and I just happened to find the right person to help us. We asked numerous cast members; most were stumped, some made some phone calls and afew even said it couldn't be done.

Both trips since my 40th (Grand Marshall Magical made a 300 lb man cry day) we look for the man who chose us to be in the 3pm parade, lets just call him "Fritz".

While there on Marti's Birthday we find "Fritz", we run over to him and say hello, how are you doing (he had actually been sick that past weekend and been off,) just chat for afew minutes. We asked him if he knew of a way to get Tinks signature and explained that we needed for a friend from the DIS and "Fritz" took down the particulars and said he would see what he could do, He also replaced our certificate fom my birthday with our new hometown- the original had my parents (they were in the parade with us) hometown.

The next day, while eating Dole Whip number five for the week, we see "Fritz" walk by and he tells us he just dropped something in the mail for us; so the real credit should go to "Fritz"

Thank you all for the kind words though. If anyone needs a way to help spread alittle PD, whenever(not all the time though) we cross over or by water we stop and make a wish while tossing in a coin. Matthew will sometimes look for another child and ask me for a coin for them also. This past adult only trip there was acouple of occasions I sought out a small child to help with our tradition. Our favorite spots are the entrance to the POLY and the bridge over to TommorrowLand. Just an idea to spread alittle PD while at the WORLD.

Vicki and Rebecca, I am happy that Marti and I found "Fritz" and that you enjoyed your certificate.

Paul

mgkkgdm said:
Vicki and Rebecca, I am happy that Marti and I found "Fritz" and that you enjoyed your certificate.

Paul

Please thank "Fritz" for us the next time you see him or talk with him. Let him know that he made my DD very happy.

What a wonderful day for Becky!! Marti and Paul - you two (and "Fritz") are the best!!

This is what it is all about. Thanks for the reminder, Paul and Marti (and Fritz too!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter