Marvel Day at Sea Navigator

Any information you can post on the Marvel Day at Sea merchandise and the MDR menu would be greatly appreciated. We are on the October 21st cruise to Canada.

We are on the Nov 11 sailing and thank you so much for all this info. Keep it coming...can’t wait to be back on the Magic!

Very excited to hear how you enjoy the day once you get back! It looks like they have a good variety of activities. Trivia, drawing, speakers, music, etc.
I personally was hoping for some additional character opportunities. Looks like if you aren't able to reserve time with Groot or the New York Characters you have 4 characters to meet around the ship. Captain America, Thor, Loki and Black Widow.

Also I'm excited to hear how the Deck show is. From the Disney Parks Blog description two days ago it sounds really cool!

Just watching the Magic sail away from PC; bon voyage and have a good journey back up to NYC!

There's a ton of merchandise that's been available all week, the little store outside O'GILS is nothing but Marvel.

Thank you. My DD is primarily interested in any merchandise that is specifically themed towards Marvel Day at Sea like the Star Wars Day at Sea items.

I only thought I was excited about MDAS before you posted the Navigator! WOW! I hope you can share some of what you thought were the real highlights of the day.

So many likes!!! Thank you! We booked back in April and it's been killing me to have so little information.

I really appreciate all the information. When we booked ours we didn't pay attention to any special days at sea. Since learning about having a marvel day I made it my job :rolleyes1 to learn all about it. I just finished watching all the marvel movies and Agents of SHIELD this summer. I cannot wait!pixiedust:

I've been checking on Instagram throughout the day using #MarvelDayAtSea and the few individuals who are posting out at Sea seem to be having a really good time. And the Cast Members posting about the events seem to be really proud of their efforts. I'll be excited to hear what the different DIS members think when they return on Saturday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter