Mary Poppins?

chekhovgirl

DIS Veteran
I had never done the character meal at the Grand Floridian. We were scheduled to do it a month after everything shut down for COVID. My mom is a HUGE Mary Poppins fan, so we were patiently waiting for it to come back. Now that it's coming back, why would they not have Mary Poppins? The GF is so MP themed! Is there anything else MP that you can do other than meet and greet? This is so disappointing.

We dined at Citricos last fall and it was a great meal. If I didn't know it was MP themed, not sure I would have noticed. Very subtle.

Ask the staff they have her hat and bag and umbrella in a showcase there and there are very nice subtle hints in the fabric on the chairs and the pictures of Cherry Hill Lane. It’s really nice when they show you around and explain everything and show it all to you.

I had never done the character meal at the Grand Floridian. We were scheduled to do it a month after everything shut down for COVID. My mom is a HUGE Mary Poppins fan, so we were patiently waiting for it to come back. Now that it's coming back, why would they not have Mary Poppins? The GF is so MP themed! Is there anything else MP that you can do other than meet and greet? This is so disappointing.
Bring back Mary!!!

Thank you, everyone. I'm aware of Citricos and may do that regardless, but wish the character was at GF or somewhere other than the Epcot meet and greet. Maybe they will bring her back at some point!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter