Mask Wearing At UO Pools

Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
I can find information about WDW’s policy regarding wearing a mask at their pools, but nothing about hotels at UO. We’re staying at HRH in October and wondering what the policy is. I have no problem wearing one to and from the pool area, but hope we don’t have to wear them while sitting in the loungers.

I can find information about WDW’s policy regarding wearing a mask at their pools, but nothing about hotels at UO. We’re staying at HRH in October and wondering what the policy is. I have no problem wearing one to and from the pool area, but hope we don’t have to wear them while sitting in the loungers.
I'm interested in this as well. It would be a very relaxing break from mask wearing in the parks if people are able to relax poolside without one.

Just left RPR after a 6 night stay. The pool hours are 9am to 11pm. The pool does get busy, but not crowded after 5pm. But dead during the day. Mask are only required at the bar, and when you leave the gated area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter