Masks!!! Which ones to avoid and which ones to buy!

Vera Bradley has some comfortable all cotton masks on their website. Many different prints and some basic solid colors too. They also sell optional disposable filters to add to some of their mask styles. I like them way better than Disney’s masks.

I'd like to add here that I wear glasses, I like masks with the top nose wire to adjust it,and I bought anti fog spray for my glasses,which helps a lot. I HATE foggy mask glasses lol

My strong preference is the blue disposable medical ones. Went through around 5 a day and always had extras in a ziplock bag at the ready. I liked being able to grab a fresh one whenever needed or if I felt I had been handling the current one too much. I also felt the cloth ones were too hot/warm for me

I felt the same way.

I really like one’s I’ve ordered from Stark Vacuum. They’re triple layer with a filter, have a nice nose guard and adjustable ear loops. They’re made out of wicking fabric so they seem very breathable and not sweaty. I’ve discovered my face is shorter than average and have a problem with masks riding up over my eyes and I need a longer ear loops. Regular size Starks ride up a little too so I’ve recently ordered a small size and hoping it will fit my face better and still be long enough to go over my ears. Doe anyone have any recommendations for Disney themed masks with adjustable ear loops? We ordered official Disney masks (classics) but I can’t get the loops over both ears at the same time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter