MataHari22's Design Thread, Stroller Tags, Mickey Heads, Tip Envelopes.....

My family is cruising on the Fantasy in June. Here are our names and some current favorite characters:

Sarah: Loki, Yzma, Silly Girls from Beauty and the Beast
Grace: Star Butterfly, Black Widow, Honey Lemon
Kati: Ellie, Kuzco, Dory
Tony: Kronk, Maui, Mr. Incredible

My family is cruising on the Fantasy in June. Here are our names and some current favorite characters:

Sarah: Loki, Yzma, Silly Girls from Beauty and the Beast
Grace: Star Butterfly, Black Widow, Honey Lemon
Kati: Ellie, Kuzco, Dory
Tony: Kronk, Maui, Mr. Incredible

Looks like a lot of characters that I have no idea who they are. Lol. I only know Dory, Maui, and Mr Incredible. I'm going to need to find clip art for these. You have any links that could help me out, so that I at least know what these characters look like? Sorry. I kind of only know the classic Disney characters, and I don't have kids, so I am not that savvy on the new ones. I don't want to just blindly google stuff. I at least need some idea. Out of all of these, I think I only have Maui, so any others would need to be made, from scratch. I would also need the name of the ship if you want that on there.

Last edited:
Hi Dawn! If you have any free time I am looking for artwork to make 3 name magnets for our cruise on the Fantasy June 8th. They can be Mickey head designs or something else creative.

Jackson (son, age 10) He very much wants a R2D2 name magnet
Nick (Dad, male) Ideas: Pirates of the Caribbean, Grumpy the dwarf, Captain Hook, Goofy
Cortney (Mom, female) Ideas: Cinderella, Lion King, Ratatouille, Alice in Wonderland

We would be appreciative of anything you could do for us if you have the time. Thank you! Cortney

@CortCDR , Cortney, I made some Mickey Mouse heads for you. I will pm you a link to your album in my Flickr and if you like them, you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_8123.JPG

Looks like a lot of characters that I have no idea who they are. Lol. I only know Dory, Maui, and Mr Incredible. I'm going to need to find clip art for these. You have any links that could help me out, so that I at least know what these characters look like? Sorry. I kind of only know the classic Disney characters, and I don't have kids, so I am not that savvy on the new ones. I don't want to just blindly google stuff. I at least need some idea. Out of all of these, I think I only have Maui, so any others would need to be made, from scratch. I would also need the name of the ship if you want that on there.

We are sailing on the Fantasy.

Gracie:
Mal http://descendantswickedworld.wikia.com/wiki/Mal
Star http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Star_Butterfly

Sarah:
Evie http://descendantswickedworld.wikia.com/wiki/Evie
Silly Girls/Bimbettes http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/The_Bimbettes

Tony:
Kronk http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Kronk
Mr. Incredible

Kati:
Kuzco http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Kuzco
Dory

Hello! I really love your stuff! I sent you a PM and would love the link to your website. My email is there as it says to do. Do you do any Universal stuff? We are doing a split stay and I need a few things for each part. thanks!

@pinkgirlmommy , I didn't get a pm from you, but I don't need your email, anyway. Usually what I do when I'm done with making whatever was requested is to post it to my Flickr and then send a pm with a link where you can download the items. I do not do anything for Universal, I'm sorry. If you would like any Disney stuff, you can request that right on this thread. :)

Hello Dawn, First off love your designs! Wondering if you could do some for me?
I liked the License plate with the Fab six you did, but need the top to say
Disney Cruise Line and the body of sign to said:
Garrett's First Trip
August 2018

Its not for a stroller will be as a magnet for door.

And mickey heads for the rest of crew:
SHIP: Disney Dream
When: August 2018
Pampa- Mickey Mouse
Nana- Minnie Mouse
Baba- Pluto
Daddy- Donald Duck
Mum- Daisy Duck
Garrett- Goofy

Thanks so much.

Hi, I didn't hear from you, and I just wanted to make sure that you were able to download what I made for you.

Hello Dawn, First off love your designs! Wondering if you could do some for me?
I liked the License plate with the Fab six you did, but need the top to say
Disney Cruise Line and the body of sign to said:
Garrett's First Trip
August 2018

Its not for a stroller will be as a magnet for door.

And mickey heads for the rest of crew:
SHIP: Disney Dream
When: August 2018
Pampa- Mickey Mouse
Nana- Minnie Mouse
Baba- Pluto
Daddy- Donald Duck
Mum- Daisy Duck
Garrett- Goofy

Thanks so much.

I am done with your items and I will send you a private message with the link to my Flickr and if you like them, you can download the full resolution copies from there.

IMG_8570.JPG

Would you be able to do a dining invitation for me? It is for Devin and Brayden at Be Our Guest on June 14th at 8:00. Thank you!!

Hi we’re going to Disney on June 18 to celebrate my sons birthday. We are doing the pirates and pals cruise with Hook and Smee. Are you able to do a pirate Mickey design? They can all be the same design one for Mommy, Daddy, and Birthday Boy. He’s turning 8 too.
Edit to add- if you prefer to do
Melissa instead of Mommy
Dave instead of Daddy
And Birthday Boy David
That would be good too!

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
IMG_8821.JPG Hi @mrocco90 , these are all pirate type Mickey heads I have right now, I think. Take your pick of one (or more. And if you pick different ones for each person let me know which number goes with each person.) :)

Would you be able to do a dining invitation for me? It is for Devin and Brayden at Be Our Guest on June 14th at 8:00. Thank you!!

I am done with the invite. I will send you the link to my Flickr for you to download it.

View attachment 323984 Hi @mrocco90 , these are all pirate type Mickey heads I have right now, I think. Take your pick of one (or more. And if you pick different ones for each person let me know which number goes with each person.) :)

Wow those are all awesome!

Can I have number 11 for Mommy
Number 12 for Birthday Boy David and for Daddy

Also do you have a your going to Disney world letter? We’re surprising our son with a scavenger hunt and it would be great to have a letter at the end.

Thank you so much!!

I don't have anything for Xmas/Birthday I don't think. Were you looking for a T Shirt design? Do you have a favorite character(s)? I can try and make something for you. I can make up a few options for you.

I don't think I've done Xmas stroller tags either, but I can do that, too. So, you would need 6 total with Xmas designs?

Hi, I am looking for Xmas stroller Tags (1) with Cabarle Family and (1) with Seltzer Family.
Also name tags that I can make magnets out of for my grandkids with the following names:

Avery
Aaron
Jonathan
Brady
Nate

THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!